Item(s) will be shipped within 2-3 business days after the payment has been cleared.
You can choose following shippping method.
1)- Economy Int'l shipping - Worldwide : ( No Tracking Number )
2)- Standard Registered Air parcel - Worldwide : ( with Tracking Number )
3)- Express parcel post (EMS) - Worldwide : ( with Tracking Number )
4)- Express parcel post (FedEx) - Worldwide : ( with Tracking Realtime )
5)- Express parcel post (DHL) - Worldwide : ( with Tracking Realtime )
If you are not satisfied with your item, you may return it unused and in its original condition for a full refund. Items must be returned within one week of receipt, and customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
The Arduino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
The Arduino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Uno differs from all preceding boards in that it does not use the FTDI USB-to-serial driver chip. Instead, it features the Atmega16U2 (Atmega8U2 up to version R2) programmed as a USB-to-serial converter. Revision 2 of the Uno board has a resistor pulling the 8U2 HWB line to ground, making it easier to put into DFU mode. Revision 3 of the board has the following new features: 1.0 pinout: added SDA and SCL pins that are near to the AREF pin and two other new pins placed near to the RESET pin, the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board. In the future, shields will be compatible both with the boards that use the AVR, (which operates @ 5V) and with the Arduino Due that operate @ 3.3V. The second one is a not connected pin, that is reserved for future purposes.
Compared to the old version, R3 version major changes:
1) Atmega 16U2 chip alternative 8U2. Means a higher transfer rate and memory.
2) without having to install the driver in the Mac and Linux systems. (In the windows system IDE drive)
3) increase the SDA and SCL interface.
Arduino UNO R3 2012 a new easy-to-use open source controller, a copycat of Arduino UNO, the biggest difference is that the USB to serial circuit part, instead, is a ATMega16U2 microcontroller, thus the cost of increased software part before
1 pin of changes: next to the AREF pin both I2C-pin (SDA and SCL, just Analog 4 and 5 of the copy, not the additional I2C interface), plus the two next to the RESET pin, one IOREF allow expansion board voltage onboard, this pin expansion board just told the onboard voltage (such as UNO 5V, can be seen as the power pins copy, does not provide the level pull), the other is later Scratch placeholder pin.
2 more stable RESET circuit. The RESET key position has changed, has been moved to the corner near the USB interface board, more convenient and press.
3. ATmega16U2 instead 8U2, and this does not mean that the 16K flash of R3 to make your code run faster, this update is a service of the USB interface chip, theoretically It UNO can simulate USB the HID, such as MIDI / Joystick / Keyboard.
The open original design schematics, Free software interface, and also according to the needs and modify the download process is simple and convenient. Simply use the sensor, a wide range of electronic components connection (such as: LED light, buzzer, keypad, photoresistor, etc.), make a variety of interesting works.
The use of high-speed micro-processing controller (ATMEGA328), the development of the user interface and the environment is very simple, easy to understand, very suitable for beginners to learn.
What is Arduino?
Arduino is a Simple i / o platform based on open source code, the Processing / Wiring similar to Java, C language development environment, easy to understand and has characteristics. So that you can quickly use the Arduino to make interesting things. Arduino can be used with some electronic components such as: LED light, buzzer, keypad, photoresistor, etc.. Arduino development environment interface is based on open source principles, allows you to download free of charge developed more amazing interactive works.
1. Arduino is an open source tech and idea. it was created by two teachers in Italy for helping students in low grade can learn and use electronic board and software. it is a great technician help the technic updated and developed.
2. Open source is a tech free for all people and companies
3. A company in Italy registered a logo/brand as ARDUINO. it is only a brand.
4. We use the arduino/open source tech for our product. in our description, we clearly described that: it is not original Italian item with brand--ARDUINO.
5. Our board is original China. not the original Italy.
6. Our item is 100% compatible with Italian arduino
7. From the picture in our description you can see that the logo in our description never describe it as Italian ARDUINO LOGO
8. Original Italian LOGO ARDUINO item is very expensive. you cannot buy it as such kind of price. if your friend need a original Italian LOGO ARDUINO item, please buy it directly from arduino c/c.
9. All information and software can be download directly from arduino c/c
Operating Voltage: 5V
Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
Analog Input Pins: 6
DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328)
Clock Speed: 16MHz
Color:Black + blue
Material:Heavy gold plate
Features:Using ATMega 16U2 microcontroller
Dimensions: (2.72 in x 2.09 in x 0.55 in)/(6.9 cm x 5.3 cm x 1.4 cm)/(Size: L x W x H)
Weight: 0.95 oz (27 g)
[K01] Arduino Uno R3 Microcontroller Development Board